Bearville Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Universe

Bearville Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ]Prada Belt on sale
Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:31 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:29 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt on sale
Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:28 am by cangliang

» Lady peep christian louboutin[
Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:21 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Flat
Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:19 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin For Sale
Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:18 am by cangliang

» Louboutin booties outlet
Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:51 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:50 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Daffodile
Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:49 am by cangliang

Copyright
Bearville Universe is copyrighted and will act against plagiarism! DO NOT copy this site!www.bearvilleuniverse.niceboard.orgHelp Out That's What Friends For Change Is For Cs-wh-11

Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For

Go down 
+5
muffin
summerangel
Admin
CarolinaApril53
AbbieQueenBee1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AbbieQueenBee1
Novice Bear

Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For Empty
PostSubject: Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For   Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:28 am

Helping out! We all can lend a hand by donating to local charities and causes to us donating maybe no problem but to them 5 dollars is like 500 dollars so help someone else i know i will so once i become a teacher i will go to Afirca and teach them so they can get a better education
Back to top Go down
CarolinaApril53
Admin
CarolinaApril53

PostSubject: Re: Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For   Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:28 am

Wow! Thanks Abbie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AbbieQueenBee1
Novice Bear

PostSubject: Re: Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For   Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:29 am

No problemo just trying to make everyone be a better person
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For   Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:30 am

That is a very good idea! Thanks abbie!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleuniverse.niceboard.net
summerangel
Officer
summerangel

PostSubject: Re: Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For   Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:31 am

Pawsome idea abbie!
Back to top Go down
AbbieQueenBee1
Novice Bear

PostSubject: Re: Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For   Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:31 am

No problemo I am really getting into helping people because school started
Back to top Go down
muffin
Novice Bear
muffin

PostSubject: Re: Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For   Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:02 am

(: Yes , lovely idea !
Back to top Go down
Jazmyn2hip184
Novice Bear
Jazmyn2hip184

PostSubject: Re: Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For   Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:50 am

wow great idea you are smart Smile
Back to top Go down
miafriendsfurever3:)
Novice Bear

PostSubject: Re: Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For   Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:23 am

mmmhmmm, these are underprivledged people we need to help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://BABVworldlovers.niceboard.net
ACSmartGirl123
Reporter
ACSmartGirl123

PostSubject: Re: Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For   Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Wow! Amazing idea!
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Novice Bear
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For   Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:03 pm

yeah awesome idea! Abbie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.build-a-bearvillefan.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For   Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Out That's What Friends For Change Is For
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Universe :: Furry Lounge :: Open Chat-
Jump to: