Bearville Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Universe

Bearville Universe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ]Prada Belt on sale
Attention all turtlegirls I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:31 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Attention all turtlegirls I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:29 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt on sale
Attention all turtlegirls I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:28 am by cangliang

» Lady peep christian louboutin[
Attention all turtlegirls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:21 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Flat
Attention all turtlegirls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:19 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin For Sale
Attention all turtlegirls I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:18 am by cangliang

» Louboutin booties outlet
Attention all turtlegirls I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:51 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Attention all turtlegirls I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:50 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Daffodile
Attention all turtlegirls I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:49 am by cangliang

Copyright
Bearville Universe is copyrighted and will act against plagiarism! DO NOT copy this site!www.bearvilleuniverse.niceboard.orgAttention all turtlegirls Cs-wh-11

Attention all turtlegirls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
miafriendsfurever3:)
Novice Bear

Attention all turtlegirls Empty
PostSubject: Attention all turtlegirls   Attention all turtlegirls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:13 am

The turtlegirl pledge
"I promise to be loyal member of the turtlegirls.
I promise to love and save turtles.
I agree to all the rules and regulations of this club
I am now officially a turtlegirl."

Hello all turtlegirls Attention all turtlegirls Icon_smile ,
This is how I am going to reward you for completing your tasks:
everytime you complete your tasks I will add a strike to your name on my list ( which I will be posting shortly) once you get , once you complete your first 5 tasks you will be moved from an T.G apprentice to a jr. turtlegirl once you complete the next 5 tasks you will be a turtlegirl.

The faster you finish the tasks, the more you almost get to be a turtlegirl. If you break a rule you will be moved down a level, if you are moved down too much you must resign from the club. For each level you get but a certain shirt, except for the first level you will buy your own.(more info on that later.) These are the jobs of all the positions.

Apprentice- You are in training in becoming a FULL AWARE turtlegirl, by completing the first five task will prove that you are fit to be a jr.turtlegirl

jr.turtlegirl- You have succesfully done the first five tasks! You will be in training TO become a turtlegirl, your mentor will be one of the already turtlegirls, if not you will either train an apprentice or become a partner with a jr.turtle girl.

turtlegirl- Congrats you are a turtlegirl! You have the power to arrange meetings at your house, but keep in mind you are NOT the club leader, so please do not act as one. You can train jr.turtlegirls, and you officially have helped turtles in one way or another, so give yourself a pat on the back!( Must buy your own outfit) Can lead part of parade

task #0- take the turtlegirl pledge
task #1- post one way you can help save turtles, or have saved turtles.
task #2- which is your favorite kind of turtle and why?
task# 3- write a three sentence report on how we can stop littering in the ocean to prevent sea turtles from dying.
task#4- why are turtles in danger?
task #5- turn in the phrase "Save the turtles!" on BABV at-least once. If enough of us enter this, we might be able to say it during the trekkin turtle parade!
task#6- Make a slogan for the turtlegirls
task#7- Use the font,colors, and sizes we have on BUF to make your slogan POP.
task#8- Answer this question: What are a sea turtles top predator? a) killer whale b) sharks c) humans
task#9- Post,'' I love turtles!" below
task#10- the hardest task ,on BABV create a turtlegirl outfit the winner will get 1,000 and the outfit will be used for our club.

IMPORTANT! : POST EACH TASK THAT YOU HAVE DONE BELOW THIS POST, THANK YOU.

Last edited by miafriendsfurever3:) on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://BABVworldlovers.niceboard.net
Novice Bear

PostSubject: Re: Attention all turtlegirls   Attention all turtlegirls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:39 am

excuse me please read!!!
Back to top Go down
ChellyCake
Reporter
ChellyCake

PostSubject: Re: Attention all turtlegirls   Attention all turtlegirls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:46 am

0. I promise to be loyal member of the turtlegirls.
I am now officially a turtlegirl.
1. I can help save turtles by not littering. Littering is one of the most harmful ways to kill a turtle.
2. The sea turtle, because it eats jellyfish, and our tropical beaches will be safer.
3. We can all just throw away garbage in the trash can instead of on the ground, or in the ocean. It would help everyone, us, turtles, and other animals too! Littering is harmful to everyone.
4. Turtles are hunted for food sometimes.
5. DONE
6. Help the turtles! They are in danger because of US. Stop turtle abuse!
7. DONE
8. C
9. I LOVE TURTLES! <3
10. Attention all turtlegirls Myturtlegirloutfit WINGS NOT NECESSARY
Back to top Go down
Novice Bear

PostSubject: Re: Attention all turtlegirls   Attention all turtlegirls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:10 am

Wow all done! Excellent!
Back to top Go down
ACSmartGirl123
Reporter
ACSmartGirl123

PostSubject: Re: Attention all turtlegirls   Attention all turtlegirls I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:39 am

0.I promise to be a loyal members of the turtlegirls.
I am now officially a turtlegirl.
1. I can help turtles by... if a turtle is alone and stranded and I see one or more, I will definetely call a zoo to take the turtles and I will feed it whatever the zoo says and maybe volunteer if I can.
2. My fav turtle is leatherback turtle because it is endangered and I want to save it, and it is HUGE!
3.We can all put our garbage in a plastic bag and put it in where ever we pack our clothes, by just not throwing things in the water and just trying hard to prevent people from littering!
4. Turtles are in danger because they got caught by fishing gear and also cause people litter.
5. DID IT ON BABV!
6.SAVE THE TURTLES! They are in DANGER!
7. DID IT!
8. C (humans)
9. I LOVE<3 TURTLES!
10. THE OUTFIT!

Last edited by ACSmartGirl123 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to enable signature)
Back to top Go down
ACSmartGirl123
Reporter
ACSmartGirl123

PostSubject: Re: Attention all turtlegirls   Attention all turtlegirls I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:43 am

Oh and I am not sure if the pic shows... Sorry if it doesn't! I'll just do it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention all turtlegirls   Attention all turtlegirls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention all turtlegirls
Page 1 of 1